We wanted to reach out to pass along some updates in light of the spread of COVID-19.
All therapists at Holistic Consultation are able to offer sessions virtually using our secure, HIPPA-compliant platform called Therapy Notes. It’s face-to-face and operates similarly to FaceTime or Skype–except it is confidential and secure.
If you are interested in online therapy and have not yet filled out the telehealth paperwork, you can find it here. Once your paperwork has been submitted, you will be sent an invitation to join our Patient Portal.
Once you’ve accepted the Patient Portal invitation, you can schedule, reschedule or cancel appointments online. You will also receive an appointment notification. This appointment notification is how you will enter the session at your scheduled time.
Here are the instructions for submitting your online therapy paperwork:
- Go to our website: https://holisticconsultationllc.com
- Go to the Contact tab on the upper right-hand corner
- Go to Client Forms and click “Online therapy form”
- From there, it will take you through the paperwork and you can submit once completed.
Some requests from you:
- Please let your therapist know if you’d like to cancel your appointments or recurring appointment at this time (preferably within our normally-requested 24 hr timeframe) to allow as many clients opportunities for support as possible.
- Unless your therapist hears from you otherwise, they will count on meeting at your normally scheduled day, time, and frequency—just virtually.
- Please let your therapist know if you would like to make any changes today, time, or frequency and we will do our best to accommodate.
- If you are uncomfortable, uninterested, or unable to do telehealth for the time being, just let your therapist know and you can discuss other options.
As always, please let us know if you have any questions/concerns about any of the above. Please reach out to your support systems (us included) if you are needing or wanting any support. Also, please direct a loved one to mental health care providers if needed.