Based in Columbus, Ohio, Holistic Consultation is the Midwest's premier holistic mental health counseling practice featuring nearly 30 best-in-class therapists providing innovative care in a welcoming, safe and supportive environment.
If you're a therapist that's full of fire and cares to do meaningful things, let's talk.
Holistic Consultation is seeking our next rockstar therapist to add to the team. We care deeply about offering the best, most dedicated therapists to our community.
As a practice, we mainly work with high functioning individuals dealing with life, mostly in the form of anxiety, depression, life transitions and relationship concerns.
We help people deepen their understanding of self, cultivate greater satisfaction, heal old wounds, and live a life that feels full and meaning-filled. We want to see our clients succeed in all ways and we want to thrive along with them.
What we do matters. For our clients. For us. For the world.
The foundation of our practice is holistic, meaning we aim to conceptualize our client's lives in a comprehensive, integrative manner as we understand their way of being in the world.
We strive to encourage creativity and foster the space for our clinicians to be their authentic selves. Our team is composed of hands down, the most genuine and inspiring people you will ever meet.
Our work is inspiring, creative and fun.
This is an amazing position for people who want to make a lasting impact and would rather make a difference as a part of team than do it on their own.
Holistic Consultation hires the most gifted, dedicated and growth-minded clinicians. Our aim is to have a staff that represents our community. BIPOC and folks that come from various backgrounds in all respects (sexual orientation, SES, geographic region, spirituality, age, etc.) are encouraged to apply.
- Independently licensed in the State of Ohio as a LISW, LPCC or MFT
- Outgoing, highly personable, and open to enhance our connected and positive minded community.
- Passionate about therapy, have a growth-mindset and committed to stretching yourself in new ways.
- Ready and able to dedicate serving a minimum of 15 clients/week.
- Able to work either early mornings, a few evenings a week, or weekend to accommodate client’s needs.
- Connection with our practice mission and values.
- Steady stream of referrals with competitive compensation and employee status
- Annual CEU stipend and online continuing education credits offered through our partnership with Relias.
- Employee funded retirement savings option with company match
- Medical benefit stipend for full time staff
- Paid time off
- Peer case consultation
- Supportive team environment
- Comfortable office space
- An in-house Practice Manager who answers calls and schedules intake appointments.
- An in-house Billing Manager to coordinate benefits/eligibility and submit claims.
Holistic Consultation is always accepting resumes from right-fit therapists looking to join our team.