Equity, diversity, and inclusion are core values at Holistic Consultation. We actively take an anti-racist stance and recognize that for all of our collective perspectives to make progress possible we:
- See the diversity of our community and wholly respect the dignity and worth of each person.
- Believe in creating safe, brave, and transparent spaces for change.
- Recognize the current and historic systemic power struggles, tension, and inequities built into our local community and nationwide.
Tireless in our pursuit against racial and social injustice, Holistic Consultation also:
- Boldly commits to offering equitable mental health services without discrimination, stigmatization, and marginalization.
- Offers welcoming services in approachable and easy-to-understand means.
- Supports conversations of change, power and privilege both actively and passively.
- Makes every effort to be the best practice for clients and staff in terms of talent and diversity, recognizing the need for quality, consistency, and transparency.