When is it OK to transition back to the office?
At Holistic Consultation, like you, we are closely monitoring the effects of COVID-19 on our community.
We know that you place a tremendous amount of trust in us and we’re taking every precaution to protect you, our staff, and our community during this time.
Because of this, some important changes may affect you.
New Safety Precautions for In-Office Appointments
Holistic Consultation is taking the following precautions to protect you and to help slow the spread of the COVID-19.
While we realize select clients may need to be seen in person, we are not officially opening the offices until it is completely safe to do so. To the extent telehealth is a viable option, it should continue to be used.
- Effective May 11, all new or ongoing clients who will be seen in the office must complete a COVID-19 Office Consent. The consent is also available on our website under www.holisticconsultationllc.com/client-forms and in the office.
- When possible, appointments will continue to be scheduled at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- All clients should wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- At the scheduled appointment time, the interior office door will be opened by your clinician. The interior office doors will remain locked at all other times.
- Check-in kiosks and other areas that are commonly touched will continue to be thoroughly sanitized on a regular basis.
- Safe social distancing will continue to be maintained. Office seating in the waiting rooms and in therapy rooms may be rearranged for appropriate physical distancing and usual therapy rooms may change to ensure proper social distancing.
- Restroom soap dispensers will continue to be maintained and frequent hands washing continues to be encouraged.
- Hand sanitizer will continue to be available in the office.
- Tissues and trash bins will continue to be easily accessible. Trash will continue to be disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas will continue to be thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day and deep cleaned weekly.
- The use of masks should be based on the comfort level of the clinician and client to meet utilizing/not utilizing masks.
- Physical contact will not be permitted.
Additional Questions? Concerns? Feel free to reach out. We are happy to help.